Royal aMonte Carlo Casino Night
Join their Majesties and the ICWDC on May 2,2020 at Sphinx on K, 1315 K St NW, Washington, DC 20005 as we celebrate Cinco de Mayo with an evening at the Monte Carlo. Funds raised will benefit the reign VIII charities.
Doors (bar & food) will open at 7p with a Royal Ribbon Cutting at 8p to officially start the night.
Tickets are $30 that gets $25,000.00 Court Bucks for gaming and 4 raffle tickets for the end-of-night raffle. Raffle prizes to be announced.
Guests will get to take their chances at Blackjack 21, Roulette, Craps and Poker for an opportunity to win either as top overall winners or even top winners for a particular game. Don’t know how to play something, this is not Vegas gaming, this is an opportunity to learn how to play the game.
And for those who need a break from the excitement of the tables, just want a place to kickback for a minute, or need to enjoy a bite to eat (food is not allowed in the gaming room).
We look forward to seeing you at our Cinco de Mayo Monte Carlo Casino Night.
Tickets to the Cinco de Mayo Monte Carlo Casino Night are $30 each and we prefer you purchase no later than April 25, 2020. Your purchase of a ticket is your RSVP to the event! Sponsorship package tickets are also available. Please be aware of the terms and conditions of this transaction.
To purchase tickets or sponsorships:
- Select the type of ticket being purchased
- When the PayPal shopping cart displays, you can increase the quantity of tickets be purchased at that time.
Table Sponsorship includes:
Sponsorship of $375.00
|Tent card on table Business cards on table
Poster board logo behind table/dealer on easel Logo on website (casino page)
Logo at the door Certificate of Appreciation
Tax deduction – 501(c)3 donation receipt 2 ICWDC Fans
2 tickets (comprises the following)
$50,000 Court Bucks for gaming purposes
8 Raffle tickets
Please note the following terms and conditions on the purchase of the tickets or sponsorship packages:
- The above PayPal donation amounts include nominal credit card transaction fees.
- To avoid the credit card transaction fees, you may mail a business or court check, drawn on a US bank in US funds, made out to “ICWDC” or “Imperial Court of Washington DC” to:Imperial Court of Washington DC, Attn:Tickets, PO Box 2616, Washington, DC 20013.
- By selecting one of the above options for our event, you are making a donation to the ICWDC and it’s charities, which is non refundable. If you are unable to attend, we urge you to donate your tickets to someone who would be otherwise unable to. We thank you for your continued support.